Repairing Your Home After a Disaster
When disaster has damaged your home or commercial building, it can cause you to panic and worry about how to restore your property. You can trust our team here at ServiceMaster EMT to provide professional restoration services day or night.
The range of restoration services we offer include the following:
- Water damage: It is imperative to take quick action to call a professional to clean up water damage, as it can lead to mold. Our team of technicians are ready and willing to assist with thorough service.
- Fire and smoke damage: Has your home been damaged by a fire? Our team at ServiceMaster has the necessary equipment to get it cleaned up properly efficiently.
- Toxic mold removal: When mold has begun to grow in your home after water damage, you will need our team of experienced disaster recover technicians to remove it safely.
- Residential restoration: We offer residential restoration services after your home has been damaged by any type of disaster. You can trust that our team has the tools to prevent further damage.
- Commercial restoration: Our team specializes in commercial restoration, aiming to get your business up and running again quickly. We work hard to work as quickly and safely as possible.
- Emergency service: We are here for you on an emergency basis to show up and provide you with our efficient restoration services. You can contact us any time, 365 days a year.
No matter what size the job at hand is, we have the equipment necessary to help
Having the right type of machinery and supplies goes a long way towards effectively restoring your property. Our equipment includes air movers – industrial fans, dehumidifiers, injector wall drying systems, thermal imaging cameras, portable extractors, spider boxes, air scrubbers, and ozone machines. Please call our office today at (928) 763-7101 to request more information about our services, request a free estimate, or make an appointment!
ServiceMaster EMT has all the equipment necessary to complete every job from the smallest to the largest.
We currently have the following equipment on-site, ready for the next emergency
Industrial Fans: Moves air around to help produce evaporation
Commercial electrical boxes used to branch off power.
Dehumidifier: Removes water particles from the air.
Air cleaning devices that runs air through a filter. (Normally used for mold remediation.)
Dehumidifier: Air in/ Water out System – Removes water particles from air.
Device used to produce O³ to help remove odors from the air. (Normally used for structures that experienced fire and smoke.)
Thermal Imaging Cameras
Specialty Camera with LCD screen showing heat sensitive images.
Self contained units used to remove water from carpeting and fabrics from furniture.
Injector Wall Drying Systems
Specialty drying equipment utilizing direct heated air from an air mover via plastic hoses. – Injects heated air into drilled holes at the bottom of the wall to help produce evaporation.
Contact Us Today
Our Services Include
Why Choose Us
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Direct Billing to Insurance
- Free Disaster Estimates
- Certified Technicians
- Professional & Dedicated Staff
- Complete Start to Finish Restoration
- No Job to Big or Too Small